[Remops] New re-mailer or test service prabbit?

Admin admin at twistycreek.com
Mon Dec 26 18:12:16 GMT 2005

Hello remops,

  I hope everyone enjoyed the Holiday weekend as much as I did. I got home a
  a few hours ago from my old hometown. All of my relatives from both sides
  of the family, my wife, and my 2 adult:) kids had the time of our lives.

  I have been checking on the operation of the re-mailer. I am getting
  periodic blasts of a 15 to a 150 or so messages from mix at prabbit.dyndns.org

  All of them failed in reliable. The message failure was "storing partial
  message - deleted".

  I put in blocks for that address till I find out what is going on.

  Is this a new re-mailer or a re-mailer test operation? I can't find
  anything out from the IP or the name at www.DNSstuff.com

  As I am writing this, I just received another round. This has been going
  on for at least the last 2 hours when I first checked the re-mailer. I
  have no idea how long this has been going on.

  The blasts tie up the SMTP server enough that some normal mail gets picked
  up by my backup mail service.

  Does anyone know what this is or has anyone else experienced it?
--
Best regards,
 Admin                          mailto:admin at twistycreek.com