[Remops] [ANNOUNCE] new YAMN remailer "austria"

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Jan 6 03:39:12 GMT 2021

On 1/5/21 3:41 PM, christian mock wrote:
> FWIW, I run the austria remailer since about two decades, and I have
> never heard of such a configuration... my SMTP server is configured
> as a typical SMTP server is, no relaying allowed.

I was contacted off-list and told that not all remailers provide
relaying services for messages to other remailers.  Hence why I updated
my statement to be "All Pingers and (Remailer) Relays" where "(Remailer)
Relays" specifically addresses the remailers that offer the relaying
service.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die