[Remops] [ANNOUNCE] new YAMN remailer "austria"

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Tue Jan 5 16:55:02 GMT 2021

On 1/5/21 8:24 AM, Stefan Claas wrote:
> Hi Grant, not sure what you mean ... The Remailer Networks do not
> need to do this, because it works without such lists.
>
> What you suggest is that all Remops should run a relaying service
> like inwtx, you and sec3 has and I had in the past.

I thought that general consensus was that all remailers (specifically
their SMTP server, not the remailer itself) should, if possible, allow
relaying to other remailers.  E.g. if you connect to tncmm, you can send
(relay) a message to inwtx without passing through the tncmm remailer
(mixmaster or yamn).

Is this functionality not a general consensus?

I know that I see messages from people complaining if I don't add a new
remailer to tncmm quickly enough.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die