[Remops] What does the network need most?

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 21:05:31 BST 2020

P.S. Additionally, if you like, you can set-up a Nym mix-node,
which is currently in development, but has already 500 mix
nodes running and you get rewarded. At least a project worth
to follow and the Nym team is really nice and helpful and has
well known researchers in the field of anonymity.

https://nymtech.net/

Regards
Stefan