[Remops] Attn Paranoia: Consistently poor stats for paranoia remailer

SEC3 pinger-admin at sec3.net
Sat Oct 10 23:46:08 BST 2020

Hello Paranoia Admin!

Your paranoia mixmaster remailer is not performing well lately.
Its UPTIME stays steady at 93% - 96%. This seems to be the result
at all the active pingers. With the exception of your own pinger.

I see consistently poor performance at your YAMN remailer too.

It may be related or not. But I am seeing dozens of bounce
messages every day at my remailers (remailer at slugish.net
and mixmaster at cloaked.pw). See below: