[Remops] mixmaster anonimous relay server

SEC3 pinger-admin at sec3.net
Wed May 17 14:38:53 BST 2017

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 11:04:50PM +0000, privisec at onionmail.info wrote:
> Attached is a key to an anonimous mixmaster mail relay server. If
> something is wrong or does not work please let me know

> debian_unconfigured debian_unconfigured 8380996bcd6cec30fc1ea7504dc8b1a9 2:3.0 CNm 2017-05-16 2018-06-10
>
> -----Begin Mix Key-----
> 8380996bcd6cec30fc1ea7504dc8b1a9
> 258
> AATovIfbe8P0NmePbobJsbaEk4WeF48k3jIFpqp4
> Nl+4WXjlHi4WEbrtIDE1dK/Uz52ArayC+n/ZgK8x
> rDE9ckWzDh8ITBt9MYjha1tu+WGuQpi4G9agoXC2
> iiubRcjsfZpOWwPHKqe10qF/tr8cgsZiWR520sjB
> u7tOyCEuubvrLQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAB
> -----End Mix Key-----

Thanks for running a remailer.

The mix key above is not valid. It is missing your remailer's shortname and email address.
It looks like you haven't edited your mix.cfg file. You need to do that and then
re-generate your mix key
./mixmaster -G

Take a look at my install notes for mixmaster 3.1
<https://groups.google.com/forum/message/raw?msg=alt.privacy.anon-server/rqNaAcXlNfs/3jQqbZE-BwAJ>

SEC3 Pinger Operator
contact info and pgp key at https://sec3.net