[Remops] MIXMASTER LICENSE AGREEMENT etc

lists at notatla.org.uk lists at notatla.org.uk
Sun Sep 27 15:06:46 BST 2015

Where I work now they want to record (and permit or deny) open-source project
contributions and legal have asked me:

   Are you aware of any development agreement or other contract
   that governs or relates to the development of the Proposed Contribution?

The MIXMASTER LICENSE AGREEMENT that refers to Anonymizer Inc and sourceforge
is the only one I know of.  Is there any other way I should answer that question?

Assuming I get permission to contribute (and I am thinking of Debian packaging
etc rather than radical new features) Lance may want to update that document.