[Remops] Sorry to say (2)...

Jeremy Bentham Admin jeremyadmin at anemone.mooo.com
Tue Mar 24 14:49:23 GMT 2015

Richard said...

>Hi Jeremy,
>
>I went back to mixmin4k. I've used mixmin for near a
>decade, I'd guess.

No worries. I set up the jeremy pinger to provide my remailer with
a known-good set of stats. Everyone else is welcome to use it as
they see fit.

The one comment I will make (and both the jeremy and mixmin4096
pingers provide TLS) is that people need to use a TLS connection
when they download their statistics. Otherwise they can be
man-in-the-middled and have no idea at all whether their stats
are valid or not.  Since both jeremy and mixmin4096 pingers are
available via TLS, either one will be good. However, virtually
all of the 1k pingers in the list are only available via http
and thus, the stats cannot be trusted (not your fault - mostly
just a heads-up to those who use http pingers).

--
Jeremy Bentham Remailer Admin
Key fingerprint = D7DE B0DF E6F9 9256 A070  B841 1942 840B 8743 B6B5