[Remops] hermetix stats

Bergman Admin bergmin at blackpine.info
Mon Mar 16 14:49:04 GMT 2015

On 16/03/15 07:28 AM, remop at hermetix.org wrote:
> Hi,
> hermetix stats have been going steadily down recently, but as far as I can tell nothing has changed on my side, everything seems to work fine and there is no specific error in the logs. Has anyone noticed something that could help pinpoint the cause of this unreliability?

I don't see anything that might explain it. I did notice that you went through
a mix key renewal recently and that usually causes lousy stats for a short
period. But its doesn't explain your equally poor type1 stats performance.

I noticed that you run your own Echolot pinger. Maybe a closer look at how
your pinger is performing might provide a clue? Good luck.

--

Bergman Remailer Admin 0x770251F2
Fingerprint: 8124 C17B 7FD9 1738 066F 4E29 4407 A967 7702 51F2