[Remops] Iria is back

Bergman Admin bergmin at blackpine.info
Sun Mar 8 18:31:13 GMT 2015

On 08/03/15 12:54 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:

> Iria was set-up yesterday evening and tested a bit today. I would
> appreciate if you could test it too and later then add it to your
> pinger services.

Good to have you back in the game, Stefan.

Iria responds to remailer-XXX requests immediately.

I've sent 3 emails with iria in the chain. so far they have all been delivered
successfully. 'Will continue to test but looks very good so far.

--

Bergman Remailer Admin 0x770251F2
Fingerprint: 8124 C17B 7FD9 1738 066F 4E29 4407 A967 7702 51F2