[Remops] Your input would be appreciated!

Stefan Claas admin at zwiebelfreund.de
Sun Aug 16 08:10:14 BST 2015

Hello everybody,

i have revoked my publik key a couple of days ago,
after seeing what had been done to Facebooks public
key. While this may look funny and we don't have to
care about Facebook, it made me however wonder what
else people can do to someones public key. I checked
also the pingers and saw that not all remops have
a public key in the admin-ke help file, so i decided
to remove mine as well.

Because i'm no native english speaker i would appreciate
if you could check my text below and let me know if
the text file is good enough to use as a admin-key
file, or what changes could be made.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Stefan

--
Dear user of the Remailer Network,

i revoked my public GnuPG / PGP key because i no longer
support the outdated public key server infrastructure
which allows "pranksters" to add unverified signatures
to someone else public key, residing on public key
servers.

If you wish to contact me via email, as a GnuPG / PGP
user send a signed email to my email address, listed
in the help file, with the Subject: Password Request
and some random text in the message body, so that i
can verify your signature. You will receive then an
encrypted email message to your pub key containing
a password for you, which allows then symmetrically
encrypted GnuPG / PGP communications with me.

-Iria Remailer Operator