[Remops] How to set-up yamn as remailer?

Stefan Claas admin at zwiebelfreund.de
Wed Apr 22 21:45:25 BST 2015

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 07:56:39PM +0100, Steve Crook wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> Yes, the semi-colons act to comment-out the line.  The examples shown in
> the sample cfg are all shown with defaults.
>
> Here's the config file from one of my test remailers:
>
> [Mail]
> OutboundName = "Yamn Remailer"
> OutboundAddy = "noreply at mixmin.net"
>
> [Stats]
> maxlat = 60
> minlat = 2
> minrel = 80.0
> relfinal = 99.0
>
> [Files]
> Maildir = "/home/crooks/Maildir/yamn"
>
> [Remailer]
> Name = "yamn"
> Address = "yamn at mixmin.net"
> Exit = true
> Loglevel = "trace"

Thank you very much, much appreciated!

Sorry for asking again, but i still don't know
how i or yamn generates the required remailer keys.

And one more question, if you don't mind, once the
remailer is set up how can yamn automatically contact
your pinger, i.e. required settings in yamn.cfg, or
does yamn uses the build in one, like the client without
a yamn.cfg?

I will look at it tommorow, because now it's getting late.

- Stefan