[Remops] Ping: Zax

Steve Crook steve at mixmin.net
Mon Oct 13 10:58:56 BST 2014

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 01:39:07PM -0600, richard at quicksilvermail.net wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> I have your new 3.0.3a code and everything is fine as far as I can see.
> It compiled without warnings. We're back to the usual 152. Glad I could
> help you out with that.
Glad it worked Richard. Only 152 left to resolve!  ;)

> I'm wondering. Do you have an allpingers.txt? The other day, I said I
> would change the default allpingers in mixmaster to my site, but I'd
> really rather it be someone more closely related to the project. You
> certainly have the longevity.
How about if we hosted a copy on github?  I can think of a few pros:-
- Multiple people could update it (ssh key access)
- High availability - Github is rarely, if ever, offline
- Easy to revert if it's accidentally (or willfully) corrupted

I'm happy to set this up if you think it's a reasonable solution.

Steve