[Remops] QSL 1.0.8

Jeremy Bentham Admin jeremyadmin at anemone.mooo.com
Sun Nov 30 15:50:15 GMT 2014

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 01:39:35PM -0700, richard at quicksilvermail.net wrote:
>Every SSL site I tried worked except...JeremySSL.

Hi Richard:

At the time that the POODLE bug was announced, I re-configured my https
server to only support TLSv1.2 with a select set of ciphers. I suspected
at the time that this would cause problems with some clients, but buried
my head in the sand and did it anyway.

I've reconfigured things to allow TLSv1, TLSv1.1, and TLSv1.2, as well
as a larger suite of ciphers. Things should work for you now.

I'm very sorry for wasting your time.

--
Jeremy Bentham Remailer Admin
Key fingerprint = D7DE B0DF E6F9 9256 A070  B841 1942 840B 8743 B6B5