[Remops] What are the current nymservers out there?

Paranoia Admin remailer-admin at remailer.paranoici.org
Sun Mar 30 18:08:39 BST 2014

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 01:45:31PM -0500, Cypher wrote:

> Does anyone have a list of the current nymservers that are functional?

paranoici has a ghio nymserver (nymph.paranoici.org)
and I'm working to setup a zax type nym,
I've some problem with a strange error about IHAVE, working
on a local inn2 instance (I prefer to use a local newsserver for the
tests).  I should find the time to fix it and than find someone to accept
a feed for a single newsgroup, otherwise I'll set it up to post directly
to a remote newsserver.

paranoia remailer admin