[Remops] First screenshot of a new Mixmaster client

Cypher cypher at cpunk.us
Thu Jun 5 04:04:28 BST 2014

For the last few months, I've been working on a new, easy to use,
natively cross-platform, Mixmaster client that's aimed at the complete
non-techie. To use it,you don't need to know what a SMTP server is, you
don't have to understand chains, or any of the other stuff. It functions
/exactly/ like a traditional email sending client does, except with
Mixmaster on the back end.

The program, called AnonyMail, has been around for a few years now.
But this upcoming release (which I an hoping for in early July) will
be a complete, ground-up, rework to use the Mixmaster network
exclusively.

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas they'd like to contribute, please
feel free.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b77dk2n01fclgo7/anonymail-screenshot.png

Cypher