[Remops] Upgrade mixmaster network to the new keys

Bergman Admin bergmin at xcis.net
Sat Aug 2 03:56:38 BST 2014

On 01/08/14 09:06 PM, Senshi-Admin wrote:
> Hi Remops!

> I seem to have missed it, but where do I get this Windows binary
> from? Will it be compatible with Reliable remailing software?

Richard Christman compiled a Win32 version of mixmaster 3.0.2e

https://www.quicksilvermail.net/remailers/mix3.0.2/

There has been discussion in apa-s about this in recent days and some
testing has been done on the client portion.

The relevant discussions in APA-s are

"Mixmaster 3.0.2e for WIN32 Available for testing!"
and
"So what is next?"

Richard has promised a new release of the Quicksilver software next
which will have packaged with it the newly compliled Mixmaster exe.

Will it work with Reliable remailer software? I guess you will have to
try it yourself to find out! Please let us know what you discover.

--

Bergman Remailer Admin 0x770251F2
Fingerprint: 8124 C17B 7FD9 1738 066F 4E29 4407 A967 7702 51F2