[Remops] Remailer Facelift

Jeremy Bentham Admin jeremyadmin at anemone.mooo.com
Fri Apr 25 20:53:42 BST 2014

Point taken. I was actually thinking of client certificate TLS only in
the short term (bandaid over SMTP). I definitely agree that using the
remailer public keys for authentication to bootstrap communication
(including PFS) between remailers in the future is the way to go.

--
Jeremy Bentham Remailer Admin
Key fingerprint = D7DE B0DF E6F9 9256 A070  B841 1942 840B 8743 B6B5