[Remops] remailer was down for six days

cmeclax cmeclax-sazri at ixazon.dynip.com
Sun Apr 20 20:06:28 BST 2014

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 01:13:41 cmeclax wrote:
> Apparently the hard drive controller went down, and I didn't find out till a
> few days later when I needed to access the box for some other reason. I had
> to turn the power off to make it work again. As it forgets keys after seven
> days, it now has no keys in its keyrings.

Looks like the power supply is weak. The box stays up for a few days, then has
what looks like a disk failure. The earliest I can get it fixed is Wednesday.
I'll be watching it.

Mail to senshi and remailer.cypherpunks.to is not going. I'm trying to get to
senshi with a relay host. I don't know what the problem with cypherpunks is;
I'm connecting to an IPv6 address and getting a dropped connection.

cmeclax
--
You can also reach me at BM-2D9nCB5w1ToLGphGr191tdff9teSzk6STi
(see http://bitmessage.org).