[Remops] Bergman now has a pinger

Steve Crook steve at mixmin.net
Thu Oct 3 11:22:02 BST 2013

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 09:32:51PM -0400, Bergman Remailer Admin wrote:

> I have set up an Echolot pinger service.
>
> The pinger's email address is pinger at bergman.delphy.org
>
> Results are available at http://bergman.delphy.org/echolot/
>
> Please consider it to be in TESTING mode for now, as I'm still getting
> familar with how it works.

Please let me know when you're happy it's working to your satisfaction
and I'll add it to the metastats pages.

> Question: My remailer is currently using stats and keys from Frell.
> How do I inform my remailer to use my new bergman stats?

You can add config options to your mix.cfg file to tell it where to look
for stats files.  E.g.
TYPE2REL        /home/echolot/echolot/results/mlist.txt
TYPE2LIST       /home/echolot/echolot/results/type2.list
PUBRING         /home/echolot/echolot/results/pubring.mix