[Remops] Breaka.net error messages

Breaka.net Admin admin at breaka.net
Thu Feb 21 20:39:26 GMT 2013

It took a bit of doing but I think I've stopped most of the error messages due
to out-dated stats. It should have been an easy thing to fix but, for some
reason, I couldn't get the crontab entry firing as root. It took some
experimenting before I found a combination of user and script that is now
working flawlessly. I think the problem was because I have directadmin
installed on the box.

Let me know if there are still error messages.

Thanks,

-ken

--
Breaka.net Admin