[Remops] Mixmaster compile error

Brian O'Connor bergmin at xcis.net
Sat Aug 31 07:33:39 BST 2013

On 8/30/2013 11:16 PM, Philippe Gauthier wrote:

> You can replace "#elif MIMIC" by
> "#elif defined(MIMIC)"

 like in the following Debian source patch file:

> http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/mixmaster/mixmaster_3.0.0-7.diff.gz

Thank you, Philippe. I've never applied a diff before. I need to read up
on this.

I did manually edit pgp.c, and replaced elif MIMIC with elif
defined(MIMIC) as you suggested. It fixed the compile error!

But a new one now pesters me:

make: *** No rule to make target `zlib-1.2.8/libz.a', needed by `mixmaster'

I have added 4 subfolders under the Src directory which contain the
source files for pcre, zlib, ncurses and openssl. Compiler is still not
happy. Complain. Complain. Complain.