[Remops] new node (update)

Generic Poster genericposter at tormail.org
Sun Sep 9 04:39:56 BST 2012

Hello Yamashi,

You  need  something  along  the lines of the following, including the
email address and name of your node (using banana as an example)

banana banana at mixmaster.mixmin.net 1428f7ec0d1e8f906c8c0370646420f7 2:3.1-alpha2 MC 2012-04-23 2013-05-18

-----Begin Mix Key-----
1428f7ec0d1e8f906c8c0370646420f7
258
AASzTWc13aTBChJYRz16n/5xWHbnRuuce//hmiRd
KEZDVzm0IqeNl7w9RSNDiixx/9sZrT+4IK23BB6X
lDKGFd2FR3xu7CNZJTiRE1kby53OtKQ18Z9+/vgj
tUwC3oJ7AmJ1Hqthg6d6/N5qCJwnEweXpKLu23Pq
JYEaQzY1dr1D9QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAB
-----End Mix Key-----