[Remops] UPDATE: breaka.net relocation

Breaka.net Admin admin at breaka.net
Fri Oct 26 20:19:26 BST 2012

Just quick update. The Malaysian server for breaka.net has been provisioned
and is running. I have a really busy weekend but I should start relocation
Monday morning and I kind of expect the move to be completed by this time next
week.

BTW, breaka.net is moving to a real server *not* a virtual private server.
It's costing me about twice what the old one cost per month but the host is
already aware of its use and has OK'd it.

FYI.

-ken

--
Breaka.net Anonymous Remailer
Mixmaster remailer [at] breaka [dot] net