[Remops] new remailers foto.nl1 and foto.ro1

cmeclax-sazri cmeclax-sazri at ixazon.dynip.com
Mon May 28 21:09:26 BST 2012

On Monday 28 May 2012 15:25:15 Moritz Bartl wrote:
> On 28.05.2012 00:27, cmeclax-sazri wrote:
> > One of each pair has a space at the end.
> > Also, each remailer appears twice in
> > the list of capstrings, once with two spaces at the end:
>
> I did not know mixmaster was sensitive in regard to end spaces. I have
> removed them from the config now on both nodes.

I still see you double, but I'll fetch keys again tonight.

> > Mix pings are coming back from foto_nl1 but not foto_ro1.
>
> Hrm.

foto_ro1's response time is 41 hours, and it hadn't been on my pinger two
whole days, so that's nothing strange. Also, since it's a middleman, its
reliability may be low until your own pinger has good data. It has now
returned pings, but is at 0% until 82 hours since the first ping was sent.
foto_nl1's response time is 23.6 hours.

cmeclax