[Remops] Error: The remailer is disabled

CDN Freelancer cdnfreelancer at yahoo.ca
Mon May 7 18:38:00 BST 2012

Already done. As I said, the testmessage works fine from the command line direct to the mixmaster daemon just not from the procmail recipe.

Addition information: Sending from the command line only works if I am suo -i -u to the mixmaster user id. It won't work as root or any other id. So, I'm pretty much sure its a permissions problem.

I think I have to get the procmail recipe to execute the command as mixmaster or another agreeable user.

-ken