[Remops] devurandom revived

Jens Kubieziel jens at anonymitaet-im-inter.net
Sat Jul 7 16:30:58 BST 2012

Hi,

my devurandom remailer was offline for some time. Somewhen in March the
hardware died and I had no time to set it up again. However a few weeks ago
I started the remailer again. It runs without problems. So here is the new
key:

devurandom mixmaster at anonymitaet-im-inter.net 21a2d30f05ab28c2de5f9a47f076d2a4 2:3.0 CNm 2012-05-23 2013-06-17

-----Begin Mix Key-----
21a2d30f05ab28c2de5f9a47f076d2a4
258
AASo0EebAfs9C83AvNXqDHTWP6sjcYvVqJAC9iOx
0Q/Pq5KO2RkLCc5/AnzdcWx+LABZJxorukQA4wuN
Z+lUaGzsqGt/jrYcJVBkh5w0wuodW767Zz7NlTL6
OkZhuR1bDNtgFeporwnWMM6MhiyIyyz8suY4ohyo
n5qyTWhn8ldpUQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAB
-----End Mix Key-----