[Remops] mixmaster over Tor?

adrelanos adrelanos at riseup.net
Sun Dec 30 02:52:02 GMT 2012

Hi!

With your help, I managed to run Mixmaster over Tor. Thanks!

It's quite hackish. Result is here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/whonix/wiki/Mixmaster/

Feedback is welcome.

When it gets pre-configured it may become easier.

I'd like to integrate the Mixmaster software into Whonix as a localhost
version. Since there is no graphical user interface (beside ncurses) I
think a web frontend would also be very suitable.

Unfortunately, the two links in the Mixmaster FAQ are offline and and
mirrored nowhere.

Do you know where to find the source code of any Mixmaster web frontend?
I mailed the remaining web frontend services and hope someone will
donate a copy of the source code. (If it ever was open source.)

Cheers,
adrelanos