[Remops] Breaka.net trouble-shooting - pastebin links

Steve Crook steve at mixmin.net
Sat Aug 11 12:59:58 BST 2012

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 02:59:59PM -0600, Breaka.net Anonymous Remailer Administration wrote:

> My rc.mixmaster recipe file is located at:
>
> http://pastebin.com/b7mzyprU
>
> My remailer.conf is located at:
>
> http://pastebin.com/i8icGQN0
>
> Let me know if you see anything I should fix/change/etc.

Hi Ken,

Is the account you're using for Mixmaster dedicated to that role?  If
so, you can drop the recipe from Procmail and just have all the mail
delivered to the Maildir where Mixmaster expects to find it.  In your
case that appears to be:
/home/nymserv1/imap/breaka.net/remailer/Maildir/

In your remailer.conf, the statement
MAILIN          /home/nymserv1/imap/breaka.net/remailer/Maildir/
tells Mixmaster where it should look for its messages.

The line:
MAILBOX         /home/nymserv1/imap/breaka.net/remailer/Maildir/
is almost certainly wrong as you are putting non-remailer messages back
into the Maildir where Mixmaster expects to find remailer messages.
If the account only handles Mixmaster messages, you could point
this to /dev/null.

I don't really understand your configuration.  It looks like you're
running a packaged version of Mixmaster but that wouldn't use
/home/nymserv1 as its homedir.