[Remops] remailer gpfa

Matterhorn Admin admin at rip.ax.lt
Tue Apr 19 15:05:00 BST 2011

Hi everyone,

> On a completely unrelated note: I have been wondering lately
> whether there is any "real" traffic left in the network or
> if we are just moving pings from one remailer to the next.
> I guess the only real way to find out would be logging at
> exit remailers, and we don't want that. Still, what do you
> people think?

Judging by the number of complaints and demands for sender IP
identification I receive from individuals, lawyers, or even the police,
I'm guessing there is quite a bit of traffic left. My dest.blk files
grows by 10 names/week on average. The question that really bugs me is
are there people that use it for purposes other than stalking, making
false bomb/death threats, or other forms of abuse? Hopefully, some
people put the network to good use...

Cheers,
Sean