[Remops] strange load

Marco A. Calamari marcoc1 at dada.it
Mon Apr 6 18:48:24 BST 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 11:50 +0200, Jens Kubieziel wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:01:52PM +0100, Remailer Admin wrote:
> > I've activated the procmail log for 5 minutes and I've seen 2-3 msgs/second
> > coming from anonymouse.org,
>
> I asked the guys at anonymouse.
> It seems that there are two network blocks which are sending unusual
> ammounts of mails. They blocked those networks and watch what happens.

.. it happened that starting from midnigth GMT the load disappeared and
 no more messages are discarted by nilsimsa, here at pboxmix

Some public forensics on those "incidents" will be welcomed IMHO.
I never understood why remops community doesn't share this
 kind of info.

Are we the only place where security thought obscurity works?

--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |