[Remops] Eelbash remailer and gateway return

eel bash eelbash at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 21:04:46 BST 2008

It turned out the problem was with the hard drive, and $50 or so got me a new 80-gig drive which seems to be working well.

I re-made the remailer with a new key, below.

The gateway is running as well.

Apologies for the spotty service over the last several days.

eelbash eelbash at teksavvy.com d1cd2950b33c91d92a9306aa50f23131 2:3.0b2 CNm 2008-06-28 2009-07-23

-----Begin Mix Key-----
d1cd2950b33c91d92a9306aa50f23131
258
AAS4I94Wu9xMy5qr2DqrhKr6LAhFYHx25dl8Txtn
u+SEPx0YQvBjNEJvcmN3MPgqUYn/sOjcvI7PIe7E
92GPSANEvlfKKlKRNhw3XpSdQJ6Op8Ej5J/YP5/S
elQ5n5UcuB4Pz+70GNq7gMJwA+Gr+T2MZ8k/gtt5
KkDPcohGZhmlOQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAB
-----End Mix Key-----