[Remops] bomb threats

remop at hermetix.org remop at hermetix.org
Sat Sep 1 06:30:17 BST 2007

I think you have a very good point from Len Sassaman,
in the other thread.

The setup I describe would be much simpler if there was a unique
source for updates. The admin of the RAB just have to publish his
dest.blk as rab.blk (remailers only) and provide a simple www form
so users can add their address. For the verification process, nice
feature indeed, procmail can be used in the same way.

No matter how it turns out you can count me in.