[Remops] neverending flood

Marco A. Calamari marcoc1 at dada.it
Mon Oct 8 05:53:25 BST 2007

After more than one month, the flood doesn't appear to
 stop; there are changes to the set of flooded remailer
 and the more a remailer in performing, the more is flooded.

I wonder if the "Ride the wave" approach is sustenaible
 for a long period. Mixmaster network reliability is
 very low, and pseudonym are the first to fail.

No analisys of the flood was done ? It seems to me
 a mixmaster-only middle-only flood that nilsimsa is unable to
 intercept.

Ciao.   Marco

--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |