[Remops] Bird - Notice of remailer shutdown

Bird Admin remailer-admin at topazcrow.net
Wed Feb 14 02:15:53 GMT 2007

I will be shutting down the Bird remailer at the end of this month.
February 28, 2007 will be the last day of operation.

The reason is that I will be moving to Italy in March. I may possibly
start the remailer up again once I have settled in Italy but I must
familiarize myself with Italian laws concerning this sort of thing
first. Depending on the risk factor, Bird may be back and possibly an
exit remailer also.

Take it easy everyone.

--
Invisible Blackbird Admin