[Remops] bomb threats

HOTMAIL vision105 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 10:42:53 BST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bananasplit Admin" <admin at bananasplit.info>
To: <remops at lists.mixmin.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Remops] bomb threats

It might be better to go with the blacklist idea, also maybe a word filter
on the exits.  When people start saying they will provide an anonymous
network, but only when they feel like it, it causes a lack of trust.  What
if someone posts an opinion the remailer doesn't agree with?  Will his
identity suddenly be blown wide open?
What is legal in one country isn't always in another.  If the network
changes to fully traceable (also logged) on request then we might aswell all
forget it.  It is sad that people abuse the network to attempt to have it
shut down.  You will find that this is done by the Security Services in some
countries like the UK.
To tell people the network is anonymous, then say, "we can identify and
expose you" is wrong.
That will be the end for remailers.