[Remops] New mail2news - Testing requested

BigappleAdmin remaileradmin at optonline.net
Tue May 30 16:26:37 BST 2006

Hi all,
I decided to write my own mail2news code and would appreciate some outside
testing.
It is a standalone Windows console mode program that requires no additional
addons/software.
During initial testing it will be up and running only when I can babysit it,
but no mail will be lost.
Posting limits are 3 groups and 64KB and no groups are disallowed, yet.
Since the original From header is preserved, make sure to used a munged one
or send via a remailer.
Otherwise, all headers are stripped except for those needed, i.e.
Newsgroups:.
Once some initial testing is done, I will make the .exe and source code
available to anyone who wants it.
The email address is mail2news at bigappleremailer.com.

Questions/Comments/Suggestions are welcomed here or via email.
Thanks.