[Remops] austria going offline for a few days

christian mock cm at tahina.priv.at
Tue Jun 6 11:45:42 BST 2006

Since my ISP is making threatening noises, austria is going offline
for a few days until it can be moved to another location (actually back
to the original).

cm.

--
I tend to tell people "yes, you could do that, but it sounds a bit dicey.
Let's stick to what works". And they go and do it anyway, and then I go