[Remops] Help - PGP decrypt problem

Admin admin at twistycreek.com
Sat Jan 28 17:03:15 GMT 2006

Hello remops,

  I need a little help. I don't know if I am doing something wrong.

  I have 4 messages in my trash bin that were PGP encrypted to the
  re-mailer. I have tried several time to reprocess them but they still go
  back to the trash bin.

  I manually tried to decrypt them by placing them on the clipboard. I get
  an error message something like "session key is bad". I am using PGP 6.58
  ckt for the re-mailer.

  I have a completely different and later version of PGP on my other PC. I
  copied the trash directory to a USB stick and plugged it into my other PC.
  Then I tried to manually decrypt them with the later version of PGP and
  get the same error message.

  This has happened a number of times. Has this happened to anyone else? If
  not, what could be causing it? Something in the way Mercury handles the
  message?

  Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am at a loss.
  I hate the thought that I am dropping someone's messages and want to fix
  it.

--
Best regards,
 Admin                          mailto:admin at twistycreek.com