[Remops] Attn Metacolo Admin: Havenco routing update?

Marc André Selig mas at pyradic.dyndns.org
Tue Feb 28 12:50:12 GMT 2006

Dear All:

starting two days ago, there has been no connectivity between pyradic
and metacolo.  I had been beginning to suspect my provider is at
fault, since traceroutes start timing out still well within my ISP's
network.  However, I cannot fail to notice metacolo has lost
reliability to all pingers a few days ago, and still has flat stats
from quite a few others.  What's the matter?  Should I start
bothering my ISP?

Regards,
mas

PS: Does it actually live on Sealand? :-)