[Remops] austria up again...

christian mock cm at tahina.priv.at
Tue Apr 4 22:59:05 BST 2006

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 06:53:58PM -0000, Dingo Admin wrote:

> >any comments are appreciated,
>
> Looks good from here after a couple of days.

Well, doesn't look that good directly at the console -- the box was
rebooting all the time[0]; I've installed a new kernel and will watch it
for the rest of the week before I remove the "testing" flag.

Quite a few remailers and pingers still use the old keys: people, send
remailer-keys messages!

ciao,

cm.

[0] that's the drawback with running an exotic hardware architecture;
    I hope it buys me as much security against script-kiddies as it
    causes hassles... :-)

--
** christian mock in vienna, austria -- http://www.tahina.priv.at/~cm/
> Konzept Kunde/König?
Ist deren Internet kaputt oder meines? Kann ich das wieder hinbiegen
oder die? -- Ralph Angenendt in dasr