[Remops] AMIGO

Steve Crook listpost at bananasplit.info
Mon Oct 24 10:53:21 BST 2005

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 02:07:37AM -0000, Amigo remailer Admin wrote:

> Since updating Debian with aptitude (mixmaster 3.0b2-1 -> 3.0b2-
> 2), AMIGO remailer seems to have gone compeltely tits up.
>
> AMIGO is still accepting mail and mail is being queued, not lost
> - - but Mixmaster doesn't appear to be doing anything with it.
> It's just sitting in the mailbox. I am not even sure that
> Mixmaster is running (doesn't appear in top).

I don't run the Debian package, but here are a couple of things to check
out.

In remailer.conf, is MAILIN pointing at your correct mail dir?
Have you configured network.conf and update.conf to define where your
stats are coming from?
Are there any clues in /var/log/mixmaster?
Is Mixmaster running? (ps -ef | grep mix)