[Remops] Reliable - Error Messages

Thrasher_Admin thrasher_admin at reece.net.au
Tue May 31 00:36:59 BST 2005

Greetings from Western Australia,

  Reliable has just thrown me two error messages that I cannot find
  any information on.

  1. WARNING Message sent to Trash folder
     ERROR Mixmaster decryption failure
     Problem! Packet number collision! (C:\Reliable\Mail\Trash\O0QBQJI6.ML0)

  Initially there were 23 messages that produced this message. A
  re-queue resulted in only 9 of the messages not going through and no
  matter how often I re-queue them, they keep being returned to the
  trash folder.
  There seems to be no relationship between the messages. ie different
  source, different destination, etc.

  2. ERROR NNTP
     Overflow
     Moved to C:\Reliable\Mail\NNTP\Errors\RTY1RAT4.Q*

  I have had this one before, but I can't remember what the cause was.
  This time, however, when I look in NNTP\Errors, it's empty.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

--
Cheers,
 Reece...