[Remops] Re: Antani is back

Riot Remailer Admin remailer-admin at riot.eu.org
Sat Jul 16 17:52:57 BST 2005

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Marco A. Calamari wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Antani is back!
> The remailer is running in a sealed, monitored,
>  reinstalled from bare metal box.
> Remailer key are changed, old ones were destroyed
>  (but they are to be considered as "compromised")
> Admin key, as previously stated, is still valid.
> Remop is more paranoid than ever!

the users too! sorry to reply only now, but please to explain why an user
should use antani anymore. i removed only today the destination block, but
i don't know what is the trust level of this remailer. the compromise
announce don't say anything about the period of compromision and this
announce don't say anything about the new security of the remailer.

please to explain why the users should trust back antani
c-ya! :)

riot		http://riot.eu.org/anon
admin		PGPKey: 7016731A57D4A69B 1A8EE5E90EF2608E (since 1995)