[Remops] Recent DoS attacks on re-mailers

Admin admin at twistycreek.com
Wed Dec 28 01:10:39 GMT 2005

Hello remops,

  Several of us had undergone floods to our re-mailers from a single
  address.

  While on the phone with the attacker's ISP, he decided to mount another
  attack against my re-mailer. We watched it together in real time.

  That was a violation of their ToS. The offending account modem was
  remotely shut down and the account terminated while we were on the phone
  together.

  If you were receiving large amounts of mail from prabbit, it is now shut
  down.

--
Best regards,
 Admin                          mailto:admin at twistycreek.com